After three exceptional full-length albums in 2012, Guided By Voices will kick off 2013 with this six song EP titled Down By The Racetrack. The recording has been described as a quick batch of lo-fi weirdness which should remind fans of mid-’90s EPs Get Out Of My Stations or Clown Prince of the Menthol Trailer.
Stay tuned for pre-order information from Rockathon Records.
1. It Travels Faster Through Thin Hair
2. Pictures of the Man
3. Amanda Gray
4. Standing in a Puddle of Flesh
5. Copy Zero
6. Down by the Racetrack
• Limited to 1500 7-inches and 2000 CDs
• Released on Guided By Voices Inc.
Guided By Voices: The Bears For Lunch [Fire Note Review 11/1/12] (#3 Top 50 2012)
Guided By Voices: Class Clown Spots A UFO [Fire Note Review 6/5/12] (#3 Top 50 2012)
Guided By Voices: Let’s Go Eat The Factory [Fire Note Review 12/9/11] (#3 Top 50 2012)
- The EP Booth: Neal Francis | The Laughing Chimes | Amythyst Kiah | Pseudo Mind Hive - November 23, 2022
- GIFT: Momentary Presence [Album Review] - November 21, 2022
- Delivery: Forever Giving Handshakes [Album Review] - November 15, 2022